DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

So here goes...

5 all time favorites:

1 first time my kids smiled at me... can still remember first time for each one!
2 St Lucia
3 Skiing in Whistler, B.C.
4 Figure Skating
5 My DH playing guitar and singing any Police/Sting/Fictionplane song just for me

5 favorite movies
1 Star Wars V: Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith
2 Blade Runner
3 Lord of the Rings, all of them
4 Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (how could you not love it, with a title like that?)
5 When Harry met Sally

Baby names you love (but aren't planning on using):
5 girl names: Evangeline*, Trinity, Yasmine, Kasia, Jacqueline
(*if we go for #5, then Evangeline will be her name!... don't worry, we are faaaaarrrrrrr from any decision on this)

5 boy names: Alexandre, Christopher Robin, Max, Jack, Wolfgang

5 songs you could listen to over and over:
1 Somewhere out there (Our Lady Peace)
2 Drops of Jupiter (Train)
3 Killing in the name (Rage Against the Machine... yaaaaaaaa!)
4 Call me when your sober (Evanescence)
5 Go your own way (Fleetwood Mac... I was weened on it, me thinks!)

5 people who influenced your life in a positive way:
1 Mr. Hunt (high school math teacher)
2 My children
3 My parents
4 my boss from '97-2001
5 Lance Armstrong

5 items that stay in your purse all the time:
1 wallet
2 breath freshener/gum (habit left over from my quitting smoking days, about 9 yrs ago!)
3 lip balm
4 my security pass, even though I am off work right now!
5 kleenex (come on... I've got 4 kids, one is bound to have a runny nose!)

5 moments you knew things changed forever:
1 Jacob's birth
2 September 5 2003
3 When I left home to go to University
4 August 9th 2003: the night that I was made to feel alive again that gave me courage to face Sept 5 03
5 Grandfather and Uncle passing, and Dad losing his "new" job... in the space of a few months

5 obsessions you have right now:
1 Series of Outlander books by Diana Gabaldon (on 4 of 6)... aye, d'ye ken a big Scot in a kilt... who can resist?!
2 99% Dark Chocolate with my decaf coffee
3 Working Out/Losing Weight (down 18 lbs and 14 inches!)
4 Summer Vacation (going to NB hopefully!) and Hockey Camps for boys
5 Straightening my hair every 5 days

5 places you would really like to go:
1 Egypt
2 Away without the kids, to sleep as long as I possibly can!
3 Galapagos Islands
4 Russia
5 Africa

5 people you'd like to see do their tops 5's:
1 My mom
2 Colette
3 Dawn
4 Doris
5 DH

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pardon me? I'd be your first choice for a personal profile?

I can't imagine how this could be anyone's choice at all.

And not maintaining a blog, where would I stick it...?

Enjoyed going through your listings, though.

GC

brn2scrp said...

Hey, let's go to Egypt together! (Lol).

I love love love Diana Gabaldon! Read the first few a few years back and then the new ones as they came out ... I wish she would come out with another one!

Anonymous said...

Here it is

All Time Fav
Giving birth to my sons
Marring Allen
Disney world Trip
My Adoptions
Going to concert with DH( John Mellencamp)

Fav Movies
Holiday Inn
Losing Isaih ( cry every time )
Lampoon's Christmas
Lampoons Vacation
Out Of Africa

Baby Names
Alyss
Victoria
Arianna
Isiah
Conrad

Fav Songs
Robin Hood Theme (Bryan Adams)
Open Arms ( Journey )
Hungry Like A Wolf
Cats In The Cradle
Unchained Melody



People Whom Influenced Me
My Dad
My Kids
Sorry I am hard to influence

Moments you knew your life changed

Kids Birth China 2005/2006
Dec 6, 22006 Noah
Dec 6. 2007 Austin
April 2008 Austin Can Hear For The First Time

Obsession I have
Loosing weight
making baby blankets
renovating house
helping families that are trying to adopt

People you would like doing this list
DH
Maireille
Dawn
Annie
Alexandre

Colette

Anonymous said...

I know I've been tagged - uh, twice now and I will get to it as soon as I can sit at the computer for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Dawn