DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Survey says...

Pics of the kids:



Hockey in the street... the great Canadian past time...


Oh no... Kaitlynn is playing hockey now too! Looks like I will have 4 kids in hockey now!!!!

Bright light, bright light... ummm, that would be the Sun, my son.


Jacob and Zorro, best friends


Kaitlynn and her tutu, 1.


Kaitlynn and her tutu and her mini-hockey stick (we don't stand a chance)


Down 18 lbs in 3 months, 5.5 lbs lost this month. Now, I would think that this flu had something to do with it, but I will take the numbers any day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soon you can start your very own hockey team , Kaitlynn is so sweet in her tutu ,could she look any happeir.Love seeing pic's of your boys
colette

brn2scrp said...

Sweet pictures ... kids being kids! I especially love the one of Kaitlynn in the tutu holding a hockey stick. You go, girl!! (Although the thought of 4 in hockey should completely freak you out. I can barely keep up with 1 in hockey!).

Leanne Franson said...

LOL! My ex just says to me I can tell Taotao "no hockey" which is what he did with his son. His son is somewhat of a soccer star, and quite a few other sports, but he said no way that he was getting into hockey gear, rinks and all that. We'll just come watch yours play! Quite the mixed team you have there, what with mama already a star player! Congrats on the weight loss. Wow. Flu or not. Just Wow. Hats off to you.