DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 7, 2008

The day has come


Its my last night of my extended parental leave tonight. I have so many things to say, but can't find the right words tonight... so pictures are going to have to do for now. I had the most wonderful leave ever, and I am very sad to see it end... but I've done it in style, by going out with a great bunch of ladies last night and re-hashing old memories and seeing bright new faces. When the words come, I will do a recap of this leave and this wonderful adventure with my 4 kids and my wonderful husband.



Kaitlynn striking a pose!


Butterfly clips in my hair... see?


My new birks! Don't they just rock... ok, so they don't... its an acquired taste, trust me.



My four kids getting ready to go on the ice for the first time... and they all skate now!



Tristan and Kaitlynn... doesn't get much more special than that.

3 comments:

brn2scrp said...

Back to work already?? OMG. How did it go? (The kids look adorable - esp that last picture!).

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures. Kaitlynn looks so happy and content.

Sorry to hear that you're back to work. It is so wonderful being at home. Hope it's not too painful!

Dawn

4D said...

Sweet stuff!

Love the shoesies and the pics.

Keep smilin!