DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

More shopping!


Yup, I've been at it again!


This is just toooooo cute - her first pair of Levi's and they were on sale, and they have... pink satin bows!













and then.. we have this beautiful lavender dress and I couldn't control myself - just look at those shoes! They are PURPLE!
















and while I was at it, I saw this beautiful pink dress covered in bows. And look at the hair bows that match!


I have been trying to find a nightgown too. And look at the beauty I found... with matching slippers! And..... its PINK!

Enough you say???? No WAY! Hit a sale at Blu (thanks to my neighbour for this one) and found this lovely dress for next summer.



But wait... there's more: Now isn't this just the best!

1 comment:

4D said...

OMG! I LOVE the purple dress. Gymboree? The best!

Keep smilin!