DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Shopping!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes, my retail therapy continues, but I am not posting pics tonight... too hot, too tired after soccer practice and having a heart to heart with another divorced mother of two boys (why can some men be so stupid and not pay child support? do they not figure that they are impacting their kids more than anyone else?... but I digress). I am however going to share where I have been shopping. Those of you who know where to look for awesome girls clothing please share!

So, its down to this (in no particular order):
1. Winners - Taschereau, beside the Maxi, has the best selection of girls stuff by far.

2. Children's Place - they are pretty much all the same, but they have some cute stuff.

3. H&M - Champlain Mall on the south shore has a kid's one. Great "fashion" stuff at really good prices. I am going to go there and get Zach's school stuff there, my fashionista is going to go ga-ga when he sees all the cool clothing in there!

4. Blu - Quebec Mom who has started her own clothing wear. Everything is made in India and its really nice quality fabrics, with a European flare. The only one I know of is in 10/30 in Brossard, but I think there is another one in Quebec City.

5. Sears - yes, I said Sears. They have great quality stuff, with nice fabrics and it lasts (case in point, the boys clothing bought at Sears has been worn successively down the line and you can't tell its over 6 years old and gone through 3 boys). All their Summer stuff is on sale now - I'm talking shorts for under $3 that would sell for $20!

6. Clement - oh boy... this is a real treat for me to go in there. Lovely, lovely clothing but very expensive sometimes. I am going to splurge and buy Kaitlynn's winter coat/pants there - the softest pink color I have ever seen on winter coats are here. They also just came out with their seasonal coupons, so if anyone is interested let me know and I will send you the link. Also, they have pink Peg Perego strollers! Guess what stroller Mom is getting her daughter?... and I don't care what the damn thing costs... its PINK! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7. Zara - haven't been yet, but I have been told to go and check it out.

2 comments:

Mary, Eric and Penelope said...

Did you say PINK peg perego strollers...now that's just irresistible!!! I need more info on this please!

colette said...

Keep up that shopping, a pink stroller WOW , there is also a wharehouse store in Ville LaSalle on Sally street that have good stuff,
colette