DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm still here

teeth

I survived the 3 1/2 hrs in the dentist chair, for the gum graph, on Tuesday. I am still recovering, but getting better. A little ice pack on the face in the morning, and I am able to get out of bed shortly thereafter. I decided not to go in for the root canal today cause the pain seems to be getting better from that troublesome molar. Keep your fingers crossed that this may have done the trick, and the nerves associated with the molar will be quiet now!

DH is finishing up his last day of leave today.. its all ready been a month home for him! His been looking after the kidlets this week while I mend and I think he has enjoyed every minute of it - even collecting the stool sample to bring to the Children's!

3 comments:

4D said...

Feel better soon!

Keep smilin!

brn2scrp said...

Wow - 3.5 hours? My graft took about 20 - 30 minutes max! It was only one tooth though. Did you get several done at once?

I was thinking about you this week, knowing you weren't posting likely because of your operation.

Glad to hear recovery is going well! Sorry to hear that you'll be all alone with the kiddles from now on...

Anonymous said...

Hi Stef
Good to hear you are feeling better,I know what it feels like DH was home for 2 weeks for xmas and when he went back to work this week all I can say is uck , oh well, talk to you soon
colette