DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I am such a twit sometimes

I just now am going through all the stuff from China, and I finally got around to developing the camera that the orphanage used to take pics of Kaitlynn. Here they are!

The K striking a pose. Those pants and shoes are the ones
she was wearing when we met her.


I want to go over there, the light is better.


Fong Fong, Kaitlynn, Samuel (I think).


Ring around the rosy.


Kaitlynn with Fong Fong,
the other girl that we met at the same time as K,
and Samuel.

K and the boys, I think the one on the far right is Samuel.


This is the nanny that we met on Gotcha day.


Kaitlynn wearing one of the outfits I sent, with friends including Samuel.
It was too short!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may be a twit, I don't know you well enough to comment on that :-)), but, at this moment, I love you with all my heart!!!!

brn2scrp said...

Aw, she looks like a real sweetie in these pictures. And it would appear she wore plenty of pink, even before she met you, lol!!!