DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 7, 2007

NO!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 minutes till Dodo, Kaitlynn. ..... No!
Yes, Kaitlynn, 5 minutes till Dodo. ... No!

Kaitlynn, time for Dodo..... No!
Yes, come on sweetheart. ... No!

Nothing more beautiful to hear than a 2 year old saying No to me.

Oh, and did I mention that the dog that she was absolutely terrified of is now her best friend, to the point that she is feeding him from her hand her breakfast cereal? We have created a monster!

2 comments:

brn2scrp said...

Glad to hear she is comfortable enough with you to say a loud and clear NO!!! Ah, the wonders of having a two year old! By the way don't know if you remember Gilbert from the leadership course ... he's joining my team in 2 weeks! And he says "hi".

Leanne Franson said...

I hear ya re loving hearing "no"! ;D And how wonderful re Kaitlynn and your doggy! I'm glad that is all worked out!