DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sleepless in Montreal

Well, its hit - the jetlag is just terrible. I think I have slept all of 1 hour tonight, and all I keep thinking is today is going to be hell as DH is back at work today and I will be with the K all day alone without a sane adult around. K by the way was up from about midnight till 3ish, playing quietly in her crib. Then she finally went to sleep but by that time I was wide awake with no possibility for falling asleep.

Finally, here are some pics from the trip:


Daddy's Gotcha moment

Posing for the camera, all in pink!


About to scale the Great Wall... you aren't a man, supposedly, until you have scaled it.
I guess K and I are now men!

Cheeerio break



Summer palace.. in the rain.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics weather did not seem to be the greatest , your angel looks so happy , things will get easier try and nap when she is napping,
colette

4D said...

Yeah! I am sorry that you are tired but you are home and I so happy for that fact.

More pics!!

Keep smilin!

brn2scrp said...

She looks so sweet. Good luck with the sleep deprivation thing. Can't wait to hear what she thinks of her polka-dot room ....

Leanne Franson said...

Oh yay! I've been watching for a sign of life from you! Wonderful entry with photos! She is such a cutie and it looked like you had fun despite the weather. She looks like a little trooper. I totally empathise with you on the sleep thing. It is THE hardest. Just know it will switch around and you'll get through it. Know I am thinking of you! Thanks for taking the time to post!

Unknown said...

Hi Stef and gang,

You look great in the pics and well Kaitlynn is just adorable. She looks like she was well cared for and she was loved. You can see it in her face. I love the picture with Greg holding her hand and walking in pink with her hat on...her face just tells you she is happy. The sleeping takes about 10 days and each day will get better. Just keep her up as long as you can and try and hit for 7pm..each night getting closer and closer. You and her will both be cranky for a few days for sure...but it will happen. I know I felt better and back to normal in about 10 days. It is rough especially when you have other kiddies at home on this timezone.

Welcome home...it is so great going but so special as well coming home and starting your life together...nothing like it. I found it took everyone in our house about 3 months to get used to a new sibling..and then we got our rythmn back.

Karen