DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH part deux

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


All righty folks, this is part deux of our crazy life since we got TA;
1. Airplane tickets booked: check
2. Tonnes of money spent on medication: check
3. Tonnes of money spent on money: (not that much actually with the exchange) check
4. Tonnes of money spent on stuff we need (backpack, money belt, food, etc): check
5. Second car returned to dealer (we are officially a 1 car family!): check
6. Tonnes of phone calls made (Visa, M/C, Bank, Peds, Children's, etc): check
7. Paperwork for work signed off (I am officially off from Oct 31 till Sept 8!): check
8. Christmas presents bought (I am not going into Walmart with Kaitlynn!): check
9. Room painted, and painted, and painted... and painted (but not done... how do you feel about doing Polka Dots Mom?): check

What's left to do:
1. Immigration Quebec (for some reason that is the one thing that stresses me the most!)
2. Photocopy everything in double and quadruple... and kill a few trees at the same time
3. Get Travel Health Insurance for Kaitlynn
4. Get only car to the dealer for a tune up, so my Mom can drive without fear... well at least that the car won't break down on her... I can't be held responsible for Mtrl drivers, now can I?
5. Travel Meeting
6. IKEA!
7. IKEA Building party!
8. Order Panda Phone
9. Unpack and repack... and unpack and repack.... yes, I have too much stuff in my suitcase all ready... and my stuff isn't in there yet!
10. Hug my boys every chance I get, before I go - I am going to miss them horribly.

4 comments:

4D said...

Lots to do but it will all get done!

Soon!

Keep smilin!

brn2scrp said...

You said ticketS ... so this means your husband gets to come with you? When do you leave? OMG I am so excited for you. Hey I saw Gilbert (from the LT course) yesterday - he's the one who was writing a book, remember? - he says HI! Reminder: send me your home email address so I can keep in touch with you. Add that to your to-do list. Lol.

Anonymous said...

Finally re-found your blog! AHHHHHH! Forget the poka dots!!! FORGET the poka dots!

Packing is definately the hardest part (well, maybe leaving the other kiddies is the hardest part). So, packing is the second hardest part, but I know you have access to tons of good advice about what to take and what not to take!

Looks like your getting your 'To Do' list done really well. My god, you're almost there!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

You're doing great!! You'll be there in no time! You have it under control, yes you do!! Add on "send Leanne an email telling her when Kaitlynn and I arrive at Dorval airport"!! :D