DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 5, 2007

Miracle #2 and Giving Thanks

Miracle #1 a, b, c, and d are the Boys and Kaitlynn.




Miracle #2 is my Mom. Guess who has just offered to put herself up for sacrifice to the Triple Boy Threat while we, (yes, I said WE) travel to China to get Kaitlynn? Daddy will be there for Gotcha thanks to my Mom! I am literally speechless... we got our miracle!

Greg and I are celebrating 4 years together by going back to the Chinese restaurant, in China town, where our magical journey together began. We are then going to see the Lanterns at the Botanical gardens.

We have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving weekend.

2 comments:

4D said...

That is wonderful! I am so happy for you.

Keep smilin!

brn2scrp said...

Oh wow! That is great news. I am sure that you will feel much better with him there, but you know, you are strong, you could have done it all by yourself!!!