DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

LOA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



It came, it came, it came!!!!!!!!! We have our LOA, and my, what a lovely document it is! I wish I could put it up here on the blog, but I am not certain that that would be appreciated... so you will have to trust me that its a beautiful document.

The big T and I went and picked it up at the agency last night. I have to go and get my Visa picture taken and fill out some other info, then drop that stuff off and the signed letter by Friday. Hopefully I can get a care package together to send at the same time too!

It looks like I will travel either Nov 9 or 16th. Someone is trying to convince me that its more like I will go before Halloween, but I am not holding my breath. Besides, I think I will have a coronary if I have to go that fast! The next thing we need now is the TA (travel authority) and then I go! OMG... I'm going to China to get Kailtynn in like 6 weeks... O. M. G.

3 comments:

Patricia said...

woo-hoo.. congratulations! :oD

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled for you!!!! Yaaaaaay!

4D said...

That is wonderful!!

Keep smilin!