DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WE GOT TA WE GOT TA WE GOT TA

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It arrived yesterday, but we didn't get the news until 10 pm cause we were at our Mandarin course. Funny, I really didn't want to be at the course last night - I guess somewhere I was picking up vibrations that our lives are about to get hectic!

We are still figuring out when we may leave - it may be as soon as Nov 2 or a week later on Nov 9, depending on another family (if they can wait an extra week or not). We did not sleep last night - if we leave Nov 2, DH's job in not going to like it one bit.

Sit tight everyone, will let you know when and how as soon as I can!

WE'RE COMING KAITLYNN - HANG ON!

2 comments:

4D said...

Yippeee!! That is so great.

I am really happy for you!

Keep smilin!

brn2scrp said...

Doing the happy dance over here for you (colleagues are puzzled, and not all that amused, lol!). Ok, I'm going to stay tuned. Pls remember all I have is your work email address, so if you're not going to be there anymore, I need another way to get a hold of you!!