DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 26, 2007

The room is painted, dots and all!




Thank you to my lovely husband who put in 6 back breaking nights of painting (I helped for two nights). There is candy floss pink, hot pink, dark blue and my personal favorite, purple dots of various sizes all around the room! Now we are exhausted and we have to get some sleep tonight(we have had maybe 3-5 hours of sleep in the past couple of nights), cause tomorrow is IKEA day! More pics of the J&K room on Sunday, after the IKEA building party - everyone welcome and BYOAK (bring your own allen key, silly)!

By the way, the lovely green border is just masking tape holding the plastic down and protecting the borders.

Don't forget to check the travel itinerary, that we got today on your right hand side!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are totally incredible! Who would have thought you would be able to get the dots done! Gorgeous.
Dawn

brn2scrp said...

The room looks great - can't wait to see the final result. BYOAK - lol. Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic! I love it! Very mod and also perky and girly all at once! I am SO impressed you got it done at this time in your agenda! omg! I can hardly wait to see after the IKEA party. Thanks for posting your travel agenda: me and Tao will be there most scertainly!! I know nothing about that Beijing hotel though... we were at the Capital. I hope you can post all the time while you're there! I want to hear all!!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Stefanie and family,

We are so excited for you....wish you all the best in this the final "first" step in bringing home your Kaitlynn!

Love A. A.

4D said...

I love it! It looks super.

Keep smilin!