DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

This is it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yup, that's right... we are leaving tomorrow! I am exhausted. DH just got off shift and is running from one thing to another. Luggage is pretty much all packed, and weighs in at exactly 44 lbs each. Our carry on is over weight by 5 lbs, but I think its the 10 apples I am planning to eat from Montreal to Vancouver to Beijing that are causing that anomaly.

Hopefully we will be able to post from Nanjing. Stay posted.... if not, my Mom has graciously agreed to post stuff if we can't connect.

OMG

2 comments:

4D said...

Amazing!! Have a safe and memorable trip.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip! I am so thrilled for you! I got a car to come to the airport to meet you when you bring Kaitlynn home, so you better get her! LOL! Have a wonderful time, lots of amazing adventures and build great memories. Thinking of you!!